After an almost 15-year hiatus, the Cervelo Soloist is back! The bike that redefined aerodynamic road bikes has been redesigned around the amateur racer rather than the pro. The new Soloist utilizes Cervelo’s time-tested carbon layup to create a lightweight, aerodynamic race bike that can stand up to the abuse of week-in, week-out racing and training. When we need to make a position change or loan our bike out to a friend, the internal cable routing system now threads the cables under the stem eliminating the need for a brake bleed when swapping the stem, which also creates a clean, aerodynamic cockpit. With room for up to 34mm tires, we don’t have to worry about settling for a narrow tire when the course has cobbles.
The Soloist Ultegra Di2 build combines a semi-compact front crankset and 11-30t 12-speed cassette with the lighting fast shifting of Shimano’s Ultegra Di2 derailleurs that entices us to go for those big sprints and maybe even try to catch that break. The Reserve 40/44 wheelset pairs a wider, shallower front wheel with a narrower, taller rear wheel to strike the perfect balance between speed and stability on the course. Laced up to Zipp ZR1 hubs and paired with ultra-grippy Vittoria Rubino Pro TLR G tires, this wheelset keeps us rolling comfortably in training when our competitors call it quits. Make no mistake, the Cervelo Soloist Ultegra Di2 Road Bike looks like a race bike, and rides like one too.
- Carbon race bike built for the demands of amateur racing
- Strikes just the right balance between weight and aerodynamics
- Fits up to 34mm tires for when rough roads are a concern
- Ultegra Di2 shifting is lightning fast for last-second decisions
- Hydraulic brakes offer unmatched modulation when pacelines get tight
- Integrated cable housing creates a clean, aero cockpit
- Reserve 40/44 wheelset is the perfect blend of stability and speed
- Designed to be easy to work on and easy to travel with
- Item #CVL1WXZ
|Embers / 54 cm
|Embers / 56 cm